Give in support of our ministry
Support our Parish >>>
General Stewardship donations are used to pay for programs, ministries, staff salaries, building utilities, and supplies. In addition to this general support, donors may also choose to direct their support to our Buildings and Grounds fund.
Support our School >>>
Your donation supports the spiritual and educational development of our young people. In addition to general support of our school, donors also have the option of donating directly to our Tuition Assistance program.
Support the Endowment Fund >>>
Your donation helps ensure that St. Mary's Visitation is a faith-filled community for generations to come.
Our Debt Retirement loan was paid off in August, 2020. Thank you to the many parishioners who supported this project and helped us pay off this loan.
Support St. Mary’s When You Shop at Amazon
St. Mary’s Visitation is now part of AmazonSmile, a simple, automatic way to support SMV, at no cost to you, every time you shop at Amazon. For every eligible AmazonSmile purchase, the AmazonSmile Foundation will
donate .5% of the purchase price to St. Mary’s Visitation. Just go to smile.amazon.com and select St. Mary’s as your charitable organization. Your selection will be remembered, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com going forward will result in a donation to SMV – it’s that simple! Click here to get started.
Ways to give
1. Attend Mass and place your check or cash in the collection slot in the back vestibule of church.
2. Make your check out to "St. Mary's Visitation Parish" and mail your check to:
St. Mary's Visitation Parish
1260 Church Street
Elm Grove, WI 53122
3. Setup regular donations via an electronic bank transfer by completing this form and returning it to the parish office.
4. Use our credit card portal for one time or on-going donations using Give Central >>>.
5. Donate online using PayPal
General Donation >>>
Support Endowment Fund>>>
Buildings and Grounds>>>
6. Donate through the VENMO app to @SMV_EG or scan the QR code at right.
7. Stock donations
St. Mary’s gratefully accepts gifts of stock. Learn more >>>
Perhaps the most profound way to ensure the legacy of
your generous spirit is through a bequest. By including
St. Mary’s Visitation in your will, you help sustain our
work, our mission and our programs for future
generations. Learn more >>>