Give In Support of Our Ministry
Ways to Give
General Stewardship donations are used to pay for programs, ministries, staff salaries, building utilities, and supplies. In addition to this general support, donors may also choose to direct their support to our Buildings and Grounds fund.
Your donation supports the spiritual and educational development of our young people. In addition to general support of our school, donors also have the option of donating directly to our Tuition Assistance program.
Support the Endowment Fund
Your donation helps ensure that St. Mary's Visitation is a faith-filled community for generations to come.
Our Debt Retirement loan was paid off in August, 2020. Thank you to the many parishioners who supported this project and helped us pay off this loan.
Support St. Mary’s When You Shop at Amazon
St. Mary’s Visitation is now part of AmazonSmile, a simple, automatic way to support SMV, at no cost to you, every time you shop at Amazon. For every eligible AmazonSmile purchase, the AmazonSmile Foundation will
donate .5% of the purchase price to St. Mary’s Visitation. Just go to smile.amazon.com and select St. Mary’s as your charitable organization. Your selection will be remembered, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com going forward will result in a donation to SMV – it’s that simple! Click here to get started.
1. Attend Mass and place your check or cash in the collection basket.
2. Make your check out to "St. Mary's Visitation Parish" and mail your check to:
St. Mary's Visitation Parish
1260 Church Street
Elm Grove, WI 53122
3. Setup regular donations via an electronic bank transfer by completing this form and returning it to the parish office.
4. GiveCentral is an easy to use donation platform that offers donors the ability to set up and alter their giving schedule. It also offers a text to give option by texting the word SUNDAY to 262-393-3447.
5. Donate online using PayPal
General Donation >>>
Support Endowment Fund>>>
Buildings and Grounds>>>
6. Donate through the VENMO app to @SMV_EG or scan the QR code at right.
7. Stock donations
St. Mary’s gratefully accepts gifts of stock. Learn more >>>
Perhaps the most profound way to ensure the legacy of your generous spirit is through a bequest. By including St. Mary’s Visitation in your will, you help sustain our work, our mission and our programs for future generations. Learn more >>>
Join us at Mass
Saturday at 4pm;
Sunday at 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am
Tuesday/Thursday 8am (school days only)
Sacrament of Reconciliation